flexword Germany GmbH, whose head office is in Mannheim, is one of Germany’s leading professional language service providers. In over 25 years, flexword has established a customer base comprising more than 1,000 clients from industry, business, science & research as well as state institutions. Thanks to cross-site project organisation, qualified project managers are able to realise language service projects of all sizes professionally and reliably and to meet tight deadlines.
flexword has around 50 permanent employees across its locations and boasts a global network of over 6,000 professional translators.
In 2017 flexword recorded an increase in turnover of more than 40% and unabatedly continues its substantial growth in 2018 and 2019.
Due to our expansion, flexword doo is currently hiring:
Junior Finance Assistant
Location: Novi Sad
• Supplier database management
• Supplier evaluation
• Booking incoming and outgoing invoices, cash transactions, credit card transactions and bank statements
• Performing booking control
• Electronic payment preparation
• Month-end closing and document preparation for sending to tax adviser
• Written and verbal communication with suppliers and colleagues in English and German
• Other administrative tasks
• University degree (BA, MA), preferably Faculty of Economics, previous working experience is desirable
• Excellent English (C1) and German (B1) language skills, written and verbal
• Additional language will be considered an advantage
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office and other Microsoft-based applications
• Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must work accurately with attention to detail
• Excellent problem solving skills
IN RETURN, WE OFFER
• Full time job
• Competitive salary based on prior experience and qualifications
• A diverse range of tasks and great career development opportunities
• Cutting edge technology to ensure better outcomes
• A working environment characterized by collegiality and mutual respect
• Ability to work in an international team with international customers
Can you identify with our company philosophy, keep a cool head in a fast-paced environment, are you motivated and results-oriented and do you always manage to remain fair and cooperative? Then you should definitely apply!
Zahtevani nivo stručne spreme