We are looking for a PHP Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
What does a PHP Developer do?A PHP Developer writes beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
* Write “clean”, well-designed code
* Produce detailed specifications
* Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
* Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
* Follow industry best practices
* Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
* Proven software development experience in PHP
* Minimum 2 years of expirience with some of freamworks Laravel, Symfony, Zend…
* Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services
* Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc)
* Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
What we offer
* Opportunity to work in a team of highly professional people
* Learning and development opportunities
* Competitive salary
* Positive and dynamic working atmosphere in our cosy and modern office
* Coffee, refreshments, meal and more.
If you are interested for this position please send CV on email@example.com.
Zahtevani nivo stručne spreme