Required Skills and Experience:
- B.Sc. Biomedical Engineering/ Computer Science, preferably in a computing-related discipline.
- +3 years’ experience in software development field.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented Programming.
- Hands-on programming with C# .Net.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC))
- Continuous learning as required for position.
- ·Must be capable of consuming and understanding existing code base.
- Be challenged by obstacles; good debugging and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced interactive development environment.
- Good communication skills and presentable.
- Must be able to juggle multiple tasks and function well under pressure.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Good written and perfect command of English.
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to develop positive and productive working relationships.
- Analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems.
- Design solutions to process data, and provide integration with other systems or applications.
- Proactively identify, diagnose, and resolve potential and evident system problems. Top level escalation for troubleshooting support to other staff members.
- Design and apply new methods and procedures. Develop and test systems, programs, workflows, reports, and databases. Focus on efficiency and effectiveness.
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages (mainly: C#, ASP.NET)
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Support junior developers’ work
If you find yourself fit for this position and interested to join our team, please send your updated CV to: email@example.com
Zahtevani nivo stručne spreme