The Search Group (Global) Limited
is looking for a
to join our growing team in Belgrade
At the entry level of an Intern, you will learn about the due diligence industry, develop your analytical skills, and gain confidence & independence in delivering market knowledge & analysis necessary for our clients to make the right decisions.
If you are a person of integrity and detailed oriented, your work can help our clients gain a deep understanding of their subjects of interest and the business environment. Your responsibilities will include:
· Research of available online databases and internet & media sources in the foreign language you are fluent in
· Summarizing from the foreign language to English information found within various types of documentation such as court records, company registration & financial documents
· Analysis of compiled data and selection of relevant information needed for a due diligence report
· Communication with third parties
Qualifications and skills
- A degree from an accredited university majoring in: Political Science, Economy, International Relations/Affairs, and other related studies
- Fluency in English is mandatory and a second language from the following: French, German, Chinese, Greek, Slova/Czech, Romanian, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian and Turkish.
- Extremely strong writing skills, with a particular focus on being able to summarize information quickly, concisely, and correctly
- Detail-oriented and well-organized with an analytical mindset
- Have a positive attitude and proactive approach to work
- Previous work experience is welcome but not mandatory
About the firm
The Search Group (TSG) is a risk management and research consultancy with a decade-long presence in Belgrade and Hong Kong. We are recognized as a trusted partner for industry leading
We help our clients identify and mitigate a variety of risks by providing them with reliable and well-sourced business intelligence, due diligence, risk management consultancy and
If you are up for a challenge and want to be part of a growing international company, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zahtevani nivo stručne spreme Viša stručna sprema
- Zahtevani jezici Engleski
- Način Prijave Preko sajta
- Posao je dostupan osobama sa invaliditetom Da