Do You Speak Xamarin?
We are looking for Xamarin software developers (m/f)! Check out the rest of this job ad for more information about the job and the company!
This project is in the healthcare domain and it includes:
• innovative hearing aid solutions
• development of an existing cross-platform mobile application (for Android and iOS) according to the specification
Who are we looking for?
Senior Xamarin software developer, who will be responsible for the whole software development cycle.
What would be your responsibilities as a Xamarin developer?
• planning and analysis
• testing and maintenance of custom-made software modules
What’s in it for you?
• excellent work-life balance which is our best-rated quality among employees
• a competitive salary
• opportunity for a full-time remote engagement, or work from Kragujevac office
• personal and professional growth and development opportunities
• cooperation with highly qualified colleagues and developers
• relaxed and friendly atmosphere that encourages ideas and proactivity
• employee recognition, awards, and gifts
• various perks and benefits such as flexible working hours, different events and sport activities
• an essential role in a company of 150 employees
• the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company, a proud winner of Deloitte’s “The Fast 50” award (which we won two times in a row!)
Maybe you are wondering if you are a good fit for this job and this company? Or if we are a good fit for you?
There are two ‘fits’ that are important for us: technical fit, and cultural fit. Check out these descriptions bellow and see if we’re a ‘match’! 🙂
You are a ‘technical fit’ if you have:
• minimum of 5 years of experience working in C# (.NET) language
• minimum of 3 years of experience in developing cross-platform mobile applications (for Android and iOS) using Xamarin.Forms
• college Degree: Bacc. Ing. Comp (or similar)
• excellent knowledge of English – both written and spoken
You are a ‘cultural fit’ if you have:
• the ability to quickly adapt to different environments
• the eagerness to learn new things
• constant desire to improve your skills and competencies
• you have ‘TAAP’ values (look down for explanation)
What can you expect from us?
• teamwork – collaboration with clients, and both project, and technical teams
• ambition – we strive to continually improve our skills and push others to go forward with their knowledge
• agility – we use agile methodologies in development
• professionalism – we are reliable, and we take responsibility for our work and our decisions
As you can see, listed above are our core values (TAAP for short) and even though we are not perfect, we are trying really hard to get there and that’s what we appreciate in our candidates and team members.
So, our values are TAAP, what are yours?
If you find this job add appealing, you think we’re a match and you would like to join our GETIteam, feel free to apply.
For more information about the company, please check our website out.
- Adresa Lovačka 8, 34000 Kragujevac
- Zahtevani nivo stručne spreme Viša stručna sprema
- Zahtevani jezici Engleski
- Način Prijave Preko sajta
- Posao je dostupan osobama sa invaliditetom Da